We are coming down the home stretch. Thank you all for all the hard work you are putting in. I wanted to let you know what the schedule looks like from here on out.
|Monday, 11/13, 7:00-9:30pm||Music rehearsal||CPHS choir room||Ensemble, kids 7:00-8:15|
|Tuesday, 11/14, 7:00-9:30pm||Choreography rehearsal||Crescendo Dance Academy||Ensemble, kids|
|Wednesday, 11/15, 7:00-9:30pm||Choreography rehearsal||CPHS band room||Ensemble|
|Thursday, 11/16, 7:00-9:30pm||Drama Sc. 3-6||CPCS drama room||Family & radio casts|
|Saturday, 11/18, 3:00-6:00pm||Run-through on set||CP sanctuary||Everyone|
|Sunday, 11/19, 1:30-5:00pm||Run-through on set w/orchestra||CP sanctuary||Everyone|
|Monday, 11/20, 7:00-9:30pm||Run-through on set||CP sanctuary||Everyone|
|Saturday, 11/25, 9:00am-12:00pm||Run-through on set||CP sanctuary||Everyone|
|Sunday, 11/26, 1:30-4:15pm||Run-through on set||CP sanctuary||Everyone|
|Monday, 11/27, 7:00-9:30pm||TECH REHEARSAL||CP sanctuary||Everyone|
|Tuesday, 11/28, 5:30-9:30pm||DRESS/TECH REHEARSAL||CP sanctuary||Everyone|
|Wednesday, 11/29, 5:30-9:30pm||DRESS REHEARSAL||CP sanctuary||Everyone|
From this point on it will be very important that you don’t miss any rehearsal. Here are some special notes:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before rehearsals to help us get started as close to the scheduled time as possible.
- Starting with the Monday 11/20 evening rehearsal, we need everyone – including kids – to plan to be there for the entire rehearsal.
- Tuesday (11/14) will be our last dedicated choreography rehearsal with Elbert, our choreographer. He will be working on all the choreography for everybody, so we’d like everyone there for the whole rehearsal – including kids if possible.
- Note that this rehearsal will be held in Bellevue at Crescendo Dance Academy.
- The set is going up starting Wednesday (11/15) and every rehearsal after that will be held on the set.
For the rehearsal on Saturday, 11/25, we recognize that some will be celebrating family traditions on that day. If you are not, please come to that rehearsal. To allow as many people as possible to come, can you let me know whether a morning rehearsal or afternoon rehearsal works better for you?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or Reta.